C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 02:33:37 EST
To all our friends on the list;
Happy New Year from CO.  Its now 12;30 and amazingly we are blessed with
power, water, and were still here to notice.  Hows that for being thankful?
I have a sister who was just sure that we wouldnt be here to see the 1st of
the year (silly girl)  needless to say her faith went away to soon.  Maybe
those of us on the list appriciate the little things in life a bit more??
Just food for thought.  May the new year find you all blessed and enjoying
even the little things.  Some times its the little things that keep us going.
Love and prosperity to all
Cindy and Lizzy Jo Bushnell