C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:47:38 -0500
I lost one of my dear fuzzies in August.  I had had him (or he had me) for
13 yrs.  I grew up with him.  John (hubbie) found him grasping for breath
and died before I could get to the vet.  He had a disorder that destroyed
his blood platelets, the vets were stumped.  I loved that cat, he was my
bud, my confidant,he sat on my head on purred at me, nibbled and groomed my
fingers, speaky talked to me.  He seemed to know my every mood.  He could be
ornery, stubborn, a flirt, food obsessed, I could go on, I adored him.
People came to the house and knew his name, they asked about him for years.
He was one cool cat.  I miss him still.  For us animal lovers, we open our
hearts to our pets in ways that are difficult to do so with humans.
Beaufort gave me 13 years of unconditional love, he was with me through
several fiances, apartments, houses, horrors, and good times.  I could go on
for pages...
I understand Betty.

Beth the OT