C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jan Nottmeier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 18:13:15 -0400
Hi Joy,

Sorry I didn't write back sooner but it has been rather hectic for me.  As
for your questions about the prom:  I being a male just took a tuxedo.  As
for your case I would suggest wearing something you like, regardless of
what some people think.  So what if the gown looks hideous if you sit down
The most important thing is that you have fun.  If you are going with a
friend you might want to ask him/her what they think is most appropriate.
I remember my junior and senior proms, I went to.  I was a nervous wreck
but everything worked out.

Jan