C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 07:46:39 -0400
My Dad has one in his house.  The problem I have with it is it comes with a
long hose and attachment and you have to move the hose from socket to
socket.  I think it's a personal preference.  Maybe they can come up with a
riding vacuum with reverse on it.

Beth T. the OT

load of pocket change

 that is what i had in mind. more excpensive, but, they carry a longer
garantee