C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2009 15:34:06 -0600
Linda,

I forgive him, too!  The good thing that has come out of the whole mess is
that people are actually thinking about how they refer to people with
disabilities.  I served on a group that Kareem Dale, Doug Rogers and Sue
Swenson put together dealing with disability issues for the Obama campaign.
Janet was a Hillary supporter until the nomination was official,   We got to
meet her at the convention in Denver at a "Make Mine A Million Dollar
Business" event. Here's a link, in case you're interested:

http://www.makemineamillion.org/

Now we have a poster of President Obama on our wall.The only other prez we
might have done that for was Kennedy, but we were three when he was killed.

Kendall

--

Kendall