C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:03:40 -0600
Liz, I thought you'd be particularly interested in this.  At first, I
didn't believe this actually occurred, but I did a Google search, and
came up with 30 good hits for the terms autism and "mad child disease."
The only good thing use of the term might do is to get more people
talking about autism and its potential causes.

Kendall Corbett

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950