C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bob Mauro - PeopleNet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:26:42 -0500
I think this woman needs a little help in creating our project.  You have
any advice for her on getting the needed objects and grants?  See her
email below.

                    Bob Mauro [log in to unmask]
            Read My Books On Sex, Love & DisAbility
          Find Them At: http://idt.net/~mauro/books.html