C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:07:36 -0700
Kathy Jo,
I concur with the others, and want to remind you to have a doc check your back for scoliosis, as that canc ause back and leg pain.  What you want is have a Physiatrst (doctor of physical medicine, in other words, a doc of PT.) check your whole body out.  a general MD may not know the ramifacations of cp or sitting in a chair 24/7.

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag