C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 09:48:23 -0800
my appt there was with a lawyer, although i have had
so many dr. appts lately i can understand the
assumption.

i have not even saw my last two doctors opinions, even
though i have requested in writing that i see all
medical reports. the dept. of labor pretty much
ignores the request.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail