C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 15:09:08 -0400
wierd humor i have.

Boudreaux and two men were sitting naked in a sauna.
Suddenly there is a beeping sound.
The first man presses his forearm and the beeping stops..
Boudreaux look  astonished. "Oh", he says, "I have a microchip
under the skin of my arm and that's my pager".
A moment later there is a ringing sound.  The second man lifts
his arm to his ear and starts talking.  When he is done he explains I have a
microchip in my arm and that's my mobile phone.
Boudreaux, feeling somewhat left out, steps out of the sauna.
After a few minutes he returns with a piece of toilet paper
sticking out from between his buttocks.  The other two men look astonished.
"Oh,"
he explains "I'm just getting a Fax.