C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 09:01:52 -0500
I agree with you on the writing. I was working with a doctoral candidate
for God's sake and had to tell him there was a term for copying stuff
directly from
someone else's work, it is called "plaigairism". He was mystified.

        I love to go to Tunica and play video poker. I really love table
poker, but I have a lousy poker face(I get real spactic when I get
something like 3 of
a kind or a full house).LOL!! Now that would make a funny story, "Bobby, the
Spastic Doc Holiday"!! Really, seven card draw is the cheapest game there
if you have the discipline to sit there and fold most of the time, but that
takes all the fun out of it.

Bobby