C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:56:59 -0700
i just was called by a old friend from my work days.
it was to tell me that another friend had died this
afternoon. i knew he was dying when i called him a
couple weeks ago and he was too sick to have visitors
drop by. he has had a long fight with cancer. chemo
interfreon, surgery, the whole fight lasted years. he
was very up most of the time. many of the people i
started out with in my 30 year carreer with the
government have died. i was about the youngest in the
office back then. he was living close to the alabama
border. the trip down tomarrow evening for the wake
will be a major drive for me with the hands being in
the snit they have been in. judy told me to carry
enough of my needed overnight things just in case i
had to stop for a hotel. i am trying not to get into a
funk, jerry was a great person.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com