C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:44:20 -0300
A bundt cake is a cake made in a tube pan that's sorta fluted. It
generally has a filling between two layers of batter and sometimes a glaze
on the top after baking. So there, too! :) I might make a chocolate one,
with cherry filling for hubby's birthday, which comes up soon.

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier