C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ehthiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:11:27 -0400
Not where I'm from.  I live on the Space Coast, the canucks don't come here
very often.  I've heard rumors but, in the areas I've lived in (port St.
Lucie and here in Brevard, there are docs who would make money doing that,
most don't want to give up there Medicare funding and not enough people with
money to make it with private pay folks).  Most people come down here and
complain about how few services there are in the state.  I work for a
charity, no cost, at home and really, really good and best of all non-tax
payer funded.   Fast depends on how flexible a schedule the family has.

Beth t. the OT