C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2008 22:50:08 -0500
ok i'll warn you

canadian medicare like  circa 1960s  was a godsend

today?

defrauding the system SEEMS rampant from drug makers to drs charging exorbatant
prices

and striking at their whim

greed seems rampant

and governt mismanagement is  mainly to blame imho.

medicare CAN  work.

here and there

but drs can't become billionaires ....................