C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 03:59:41 EST
thanks, steve,

it's hard  to go to places and ask for assistance  aside from catholic
charities, there is a fund in the bay area called season of sharing; then SOS
SENDS MONEY TO Various PLACES ON THE !ST OF EACH MONTH> then they tell you to
call back on the 2nd tuesday of each month. and they tell you to use speed
dialing. and that you must call at exactly X time. well, we did that twice
today, and the first place ran out of money after 45 minutes.  first come,
first served...   the second place the call thing we put on it, never rang
back.  so, i am out of luck there. but two friends have come thru for me.

mag