C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Scott Sands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:08:34 -0700
I'll third that comment about nurse practicioners.  I've got nothing against
doctors, but NPs know their stuff.

As for it being hot, yes it COULD be worse,  and raining, as it was in
Seattle last week.  It could be 90 degrees as it was the in Seattle the
weekend befor that, and you could (as I do) have only a ceiling fan to cool
your home--a fan that's connected to the light dimmer so that at nighttime,
one must sleep in the heat, or with the lights on.

Scott