C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:12:30 -0500
Commercial book publishing is a pain and is very tricky. A "vanity press"(where
you pay them to print so many copies) is a rip off and is for people who
just want to say they publish. I've done one textbook back in '81 and that
was enough for me. We have to show the publisher(McGraw-Hill) where the
market was. I have written a sick semi-autobiography about a man in
recovery(John Aberrant), but never got any nibbles. Aberrant is French for
deviate. From what I gather you
have to have an agent.

Bobby