C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:09:35 -0800
well that may be a close 2nd, but i could go to my
bank and take out 10,000 dollars if i had it, go to
buy a car. if i got stoped by a policeman who somehow
knew i had the money, i could be accused of having the
money to buy drugs and they could confiscate that
money just on the accusation and keep it even after i
got out of the drug charge. that is not due process,
no, matter what the damn courts say. that is the war
on drugs crap that goes on.