C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
lawrence keplinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 17:14:00 +0000
i know, but then my dream is to talk someone into designing and building a
bike that just work with my legs a feet.  have you ever notice that most
adaptive sports and equipment are for disabled people that can use their
hands.  maybe because the people that come up with the idea are spinal cord
injuries?
last night i was in an odd mood. whare i feel creative but gets me into
trouble.  i painted my chair like they used to do with VW buses.  the paint
still is not tryed and i'm going out tonight.

kinggimp