C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Dahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2013 03:36:44 -0800
I'm 49, with significant quad CP (I use a power chair and need attendant
help). I also have an autoimmune disease. I've found some bodywork helpful.
I see a
physical therapist who is also trained in Feldenkrais and Craniosacral
therapy. I've found them both very helpful, both in terms of function and
energy level.

For colds and flu, I've found Osciillococcinum helpful. It's homeopathic.
Amazon sells it. I start taking it at the first hint of feeling sick, and I
usually don't get sick.

I hope this is helpful. I wish you well.
Pam

Date:    Mon, 4 Mar 2013 08:53:55 -0500