C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:52:12 -0400
Hi Joan,

    Not problem -  in writting its impossible to figure whether someone is
mad unless they use really mad language or include a mad emoticon or symbols
$%#&[log in to unmask] Well beginning able to at least make point and get the other person
to think abit is usually my goal. Modern Paganism is not something the vast
masses are familiar with - so if someone walks away just knowing we are a
legimate Religion protected by the Constitution - I have earned my Brownie
point for the day! If you have any questions - please just e-mail me. I find
much more frequently people want to know about it - than want to bash me for
it.

                            Blessed Be -- Trisha