C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 01:34:03 EDT
First Yvonne, what Bobby said - Ditto on that.

I don't have a well informed background about this to comment, but I recall
my nephew talking about running either the Marine Corps marathon or the
Boston marathon and there was a guy using a wheelchair.  My nephew was pretty
jazzed about that.

Right now, I'm not seeing why people in wheelchairs shouldn't participate.