C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 22:10:54 +0100
                  Judi Kloper <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I have two questions which I hope someone out there can answer:
>
> 1.  What is the difference in the two lists: C-Palsy and
> CPParent?

C-PALSY is for discussions by, for, about, touches, or smells
of Cerebral Palsy - a pretty broad remit.

CPParent is primarily aimed for discussions among parents of
those with Cerebral Palsy.

There is quite a bit of crossover between the two and there are
quite a few who belong to both. Since C-Palsy has such a broad
spectrum of members it is sometimes difficult to predict in which
direction a particular thread will go!! ;-)

--
Deri James