C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:08:28 -0400
The rib is always "rubbing it in" that if we were both teachers we could
have the summers off together.  I've thought about going back and getting a
teaching certificate, but I'd be at the bottom of the "food chain"
salary-wise, so it wouldn't make sense.  Besides, to paraphrase what you
said, I don't think I'd have the patience to teach kids who DON'T WANT to
understand.

-Kyle