C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 11:28:55 -0400
sorry about this one, my computer went down trying to send this.

  i will see what they are able to tell me about what is going on at the
national level. sometime work is going on that they do not talk about until
they can go public with something significant. they are quite sensitive
about giving people false hopes.
   i'd really like to get reassigned to their programs if i stay at the cdc.
i don't know that that would be possible.