C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kyle E Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 15:08:21 -0400
Get this one...my ex was doing silly things with a sixteen year old (she
was 30) about six months before I found out., and I still lost custody
(Judge: "Mr. Cleveland, while I don't agree with your wife's behavior,
it's not my place to adjudicate morality.")

Same county judge sends a local 25 year old man to prison for three
years for having "fun" with a 16 year old girl.  Go figure.