C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:29:05 -0700
  thanks,
i don't think hospice has been called and i'll suggest
that we do that. they have been just great in the
couple of instances that i have came in contact.
  i leave tomarrow, but, i can check email from
anywhere. i'll look for anything that gets posted.

--- "Elizabeth H. Thiers" <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.virginiageriatrics.org/consult/peg_tube_decisions/pegtubedecision

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com