C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2012 07:00:28 -0300
Hi Kim,

  You might investigate some of the tips n tricks on my web site. I'm soon
to be 58 - next month. Most with cerebral palsy are magnesium deficient, and
that single mineral can improve status on a range of levels.  To get you
started, check out  learn more about magnesium,check out
http://www.mgwater.com/ - a huge resource of articles and links. Read and
learn.

  Also, prowl around Carla's Place, my personal web site, which has
considerable information about things that could work well for you.

  Welcome to the group. We look forward to hearing lots more from you. A lot
of us use Facebook. Do you?

Best!

Carla
http://users.xplornet.com/~terrier
There is a destiny that makes us brothers; None goes his way alone; All that
we send into the lives of others Comes back into our own [Edwin Markham]