C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kyle E Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 11:59:28 -0400
Shalom, Meir!

Welcome to the group.  You'll find here a broad spectrum of CPers with
just as broad a spectrum of interests and opinions.  Don't lurk too
long, just jump right in when the mood hits.

As for myself, I'm 41, married, by choice - ;>),
right-hemi, struggling with pain and spasticity exacerbated by the aging
process.  Former audio recording engineer, now systems programmer.

Good luck on the teaching gig.  What part of the world do call home?

-Kyle