C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 10:14:09 -0600
Ken,

Glad to have you back!  I'm sure that we can both find a ton of "info" to
bolster both of our arguments, and you'd say mine's wrong, and I'd say yours
is just as wrong.  It's just fun to have someone to discuss this with,
because Janet hates talking politics, and I work around PhD level
sociologists, social workers and their ilk, so there isn't too much
disagreement.

I'll do more research over the weekend.  My off the top question is this:
Does the Fair Tax truly benefit those of us in the lower (but above the
poverty level) to middle income ranges?  I have yet to see that, as with
deductions, IRWE, etc., my tax rate is probably in about the 18-20  percent
range under the current system.

--

Kendall