C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:14:39 -0500
This sounds like what happens when my family goes fishing too.  We have
never caught anything, but once we accidentally left a pole hanging into
the lake.  The next morning, we came out to the boat, and found a sun
fish hooked on the pole, which is illegal.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.ara1.net/