C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. STEPHEN MARGOLIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 05:44:07 -0400
Joan,

No slight perceived or felt by me.  Took your statement as valid and
elaborated.  You gave me the opportunity to flesh out my previous response
to Vince; express my simmering irritation about the war in Yugoslavia and my
ongoing debate with our Federal government.

Was, however, concerned about my "tone,"--whether too "flippant" or "broad."
Wanted to post for info's sake, given the hour declined a rewrite.

There's more that frustrates me these days.  Sometimes when I'm trying to be
humorous I'm also expressing some level of pain or discord.  I don't usually
do a good job at keeping things separate or giving fair warning.

Hope I provided you, Vince, and others with some useful stuff.

Steve M.

Date:    Thu, 29 Apr 1999 06:55:53 -0500
From:    joan m wallyn <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Intro and advice request...

Stephen -- Sorry for any percieved slight, I really didn't know most of
what you put in this post and am happy to learn it.  I really didn't
think there was much recourse in dealing with rude neighbors, and I
really have been blessed with great neighbors.  Last night I got home
late from work and was REALLY fatigued (I can always tell  by the
severity of the muscle twitches and pain), and my neighbors had already
brought the trash to the curb for me.  JMW