C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:13:59 -0500
Kat,

This man and his accomplice killed for pure joy.  I think capital punishment is the easy way out for him.  Methinks he would find his own justice among the inmates of whatever institution he might be sent.  Serial murder for pleasure is something beyond the moral code of even the most hardened criminals, generally. Something akin to child molestation.

Kyle