C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:41:50 -0800
CJ,
I just ordered a book for myself that one of the things it lists is how to
get funds from the govt to get a van like that, how to get funded to have
your business, etc. When I receive it, I'll send you the info.

~Tamar Mag Raine
IM: tamarmag48
Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities

Like