C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dina Dror <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 14:42:13 EST
Hi,

NACD is the National Academy of Child Development. It is runned by Bob Doman,
the nephew of Glenn Doman. This is something that is available to children
and adults alike. The Institute only works with very young children or
recently BTI as I understand it. They design a home based therapy program
based on your needs and what you need to work on.

if you're interested, email me for the link,

Dina