C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:59:39 -0600
Michael,

Was there a sign saying backpacks weren't alloiwed?  If you were carrying a
briefcase, would they have asked you to leave that outside?  If there was a
secure location to leave your belongings, that would make sense, but at a
McDonald's...?  There are enough schools in Nashville that there should be a
fair number of college students that patronize McDonald's, and college
students carry backpacks everywhere.

My wife has a backpack that converts into a briefcase.  I wonder what the
reaction to that would have been.  I've got a "pocket" on th back of my
chair, and a lot of people I know carry backpacks on the push handles on
their chairs.  Wonder what the reaction to those would be.

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950