C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:36:08 -0700
if my hair ached I'd have nothing that was not. i do know how you feel. my doc made me an appointment with a rhumatologist (spelling) that practices pain management. i have no rhumatoid test that are positive but no one on my insurance specializes in pain management closer than Birmingham and the drive would aggrevate my hands and arms. it sorta defeats the purpose to drive far enough to cause a real flare up to ask about how to handle the flare ups.