C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 07:33:04 -0400
Hi Deri,

   You said just what I thought!! - Also since the feds have a well equipped military - not sure what a handgun can do against a tank or APC, or Hummer - macine gun, etc.  I am sure the founders never imagined the kind of weapons we have today or we would all have the constitutional right to a bomb shelter, and mandatory military service. I am truly curious what actual percentage of Amercian own a gun - beyond the military and police, FBI, CIA and other alphabet soup agencies.

   How are things across the pond these days?

                                     Trisha