C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:29:19 -0400
And when you live in the hot, humid climate of the South as Bobby, Ken, Beth, and I do, (and Kyle up in Ohio) air conditioning is practically a necessity. When I was growing up in Los Angeles, we never had A/C but it was so dry we didn't need it.  I've lived in NC for over 30 years now and still haven't got used to the humidity.

Kat