C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:12:09 -0500
Here's another I got from anothe list.

Bobby

A monastery in the English countryside had fallen on hard times, and
decided to establish a business to defray their expenses, such as a
bakery or winery. Being English, however, they decided to open a
fish-and-chips restaurant. The establishment soon became very popular,
attracting people from all over. One city fellow, thinking himself
clever, asked one of the brothers standing nearby, "I suppose you're the
fish friar?"
"No", answered the brother levelly, "I'm the chip monk."