C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Marcus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:50:31 -0400
Hi, everyone,

You may remember my decision to move from St. Petersburg first to Orlando and then to Berkeley CA. Anyway, I am now ready to sell my house and move to California. As I remember, there are a few people on this list that are from the St. Petersburg-Tampa FL area.

If there's anyone interested in a two-bedroom two bath wheelchair accessible house, please e-mail me with a private e-mail address and I will give you information on how to reach me. The house is 1366 sq. ft. plus an enclosed sunroom. Near shopping and schools. Thanks for listening to this add. Your help is greatly appreciated .Also, any suggestions for additional places that I can send this information would be helpful, thanks again.

Warm regards,

Gary