C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:00:00 -0400
Kendall, yep, you're right.  He had more deferments than he's had heart attacks...and that's a lot!  Still, I have a bigger bone to pick with Rummy than Cheney.  Whether or not going into Iraq was correct, I can't forgive him for doing it on the cheap.  If we'd have put a half-million boots on the ground right off the bat instead of relying on "gee-whiz" techno toys, we'd have wrapped it up by May.  Grunts win wars.  High-tech stuff just blows up Afghan villages.  And it seems that the bear has awakened from her 18 year slumber.