C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:17:33 -0600
Mag and Susie,

This is becoming a much larger issue than a few poorly trained lifeguards.
Contact DREDF ASAP!

 Contact

All questions and requests for information about DREDF can be directed to
our main office in California:

Disability Rights Education & Defense Fund
2212 Sixth Street
Berkeley, CA 94710

T  800-348-4232 (v/tty)
T  510.644.2555 (v/tty)