C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 02:01:12 -0500
Hey Kyle,

        Isn't there another muscle relaxant your doc could prescribe. I
have had many weird reactions to drugs. A friend who is a dermatologist
says I have a very sensitive system and must watch what new wonders they
put me on. Maybe you are a little bit that way also. Might be connected to
CP, maybe not? I have become very depressed just taking antibiotics.

Bobby