C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 20:22:08 -0700
Yep, we're up tommorrow.  Hillary was in Cheyenne today, Bill and Chelsea
were in Casper, and Barack's speaking in Laramie as I type.  The only reason
I'm not there is that I've had the flu all week and feel like I've been hit
by a truck.  But I'll be at the caucuses tommorrow if I have to crawl.  At
about 5:30, an Obama volunteer called asking for Janet, and he was very
pleased when I told him she was at the rally.  I'm about convinced that I'll
vote for the democratic nominee regardless of who it is, because I'm so fed
up with the Republicans.  One thing I've heard rumblings of is a
Clinton/Obama ticket in November, which might give McCain either better
targets to shoot at, or a unified party that would bring all the liberals
out of the woodwork.  I like Gore, but since he's not been running, all I've
heard his positions on recently have been environmental causes.  I'd like to
hear more about how he'd deal with the middle east and the economy before I
throw my support to him.  As for Clinton hammering Obama's lack of foreign
policy experience, he serves on the foreign relations committee, and she
serves on the armed services committee.  I don't think her experience as
first lady (including her experience as first lady of Arkansas) translates
to actual foreign policy experience.

Another thing that makes me nervous is Ralph Nader throwing his hat into the
ring.  It'll be a very clear choice between the democrats with either
Clinton or Obama as the nominee, and a Republican party led by McCain, and
I'm afraid Nader will pull more votes from the Democrats than from the
Republicans regardless of who the nominee is, even if a "Draft Al Gore"
movement succeeds.

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.