C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ehthiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:50:40 -0400
Glub, glub, learning to doggie paddle....

We did ok, stayed home out of the rain.  The street flooded and the St.
John's river is the highest it's ever been in recorded history.  A major
road West is still closed as the water makes it's way north and flood waters
rise, again, the only known time it's ever been closed.
Here's pix.  The website is a private one so, I'll give you permission to
get on it.

http://adastracat.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Beth T.