C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 10:27:20 -0400
Hi Joy,

   How lovely to hear from you. How are you guys doin?

>Thanks Trish!  I don't know where you get time for all this!!  Hope you
>are feeling better--Hello to Amber--joy

    Thank-you - I am recovering!!

    It takes little time to be kind to the ones - one cares about. What is
important to you is important to me.

    It looks like I will be able to bring Amber to see Dr. Nuzzo. I will be
scheduling an appointment in the hopefully next - I sure he has a long
waiting list. The problem has been purely financial and I finally had it out
with my Dad - had to cry to get him to listen!!! But I got him to foot the
bills as needed. You, Elaine, Muriel(Dr. MOM) and Dina were all saying the
same thing - what would be nice is if one you guys - could e-mail me
recommendation to give to my Dad - his main objection was where did I get
this guy and how do I know he is any good. I talked about Brianna, and he
seemed to settle down.

                Brightest Blessings
                     Trisha