C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 01:56:50 -0400
Hi Kat!

So thanks for helping me post this to the list.  In the Email you sent
me off list, you said it might not have posted because of a possible
spam blocker?  So are you saying sometimes cirtion words or simbles
within the body of a message can  trigger one of these spam blocks?

Also, my post made it to the list just fine after you resent it.  But
do you know why there ended up being so manny > signs it it?

Thanks!-Gary