C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:52:28 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/02 2:46:12 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>To the rest of the world it's irrelevent whether Bush I finished the job
>or not.
>Kat

I  agree with you, Kat. I did not state my position clearly in my first post.
If you look at what George II does, it's what Mom Bush wants! He ran and beat
Ann Richards for Governor because Miss Barbara was pissed about Richards'
"Poor George" speech. Mom Bush doesn't like the knock on George I not taking
Bagdhad. Sounds weird, but think about it.

Bobby